MANAGING CONFLICT AT THE WORKPLACE
ENROLL FOR A SHORT COURSE WITH THE BEST INSTITUTION
Conflict brings about negative or positive results to the workplace, either way it needs to be identified as early as possible and managed effectively to ensure that it does not escalate to a situation where it would impact negatively on the achievement of organisational goals and objectives. The course intends to assist employees to prevent and manage conflict in the workplace in a way that enhances productivity. ENROLL
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
• Effectively resolve conflict in the workplace
• Identify objectives, levels, forms and causes of conflict in the workplace
• Use conflict management strategies to resolve conflict
• Understanding conflict
• Responses to conflict
• Approaches to conflict management and dispute resolution processes.
• Individual conflict resolution styles
• Skills and behaviours for effective conflict management & dispute resolution.